Sign up for our
Podcast and Blog
025 MUST HAVE TRAVEL APPS FOR COMEDIANS (podcast)
TRAVEL APPS FOR COMEDIANS
Every road comic knows the frustration of leaving town with hours to spare only to find themselves stuck in traffic, construction or an airport for a rediculous amount of time.
On the road, time is your enemy and technology is your friend. We discuss some of our favorite travel apps. We also discover a few new ones thanks to our friends in a few different Facebook groups (shout outs included).
- Great apps for storing your confirmation numbers for all of your reservations
- Driving apps to help you save gas, find a place to fill up,
- Alternatives to Taxis and how to beat the traffic
- Why I haven’t tried Uber or Lyft … yet
- Flying apps to track your flight and reduce stress in making your connections
- Subway apps for going subterranean like a mole with MapQuest
- Hotel apps for saving cash on bookings and dodging the bed bugs
- Why I will never stay at a “Bed and Breakfast” again
- How to make the most out of your trip by going “local”
- How to never miss the “World’s Largest Ball of Twine”
- Staying safe in foreign countries – and online
- And how to shush the noisy room next door with some white noise
We took the notes for you …
Want a handy reference sheet with all the apps we discuss in this episode? Just subscribe to the bi-monthly “Insider Tips Newsletter” by sending an email to email@example.com and put “Travel Apps/Insider Tips” in the subject header. If you don’t mind, also include your name, where you are located and how you found out about the podcast.
Included in each edition are:
- podcast recaps
- comedy news
- and a specific writing or performing “challenge” to take your comedy to the next level