KATE DORE PRO TIPS
Here is just a snapshot of the Social Media Pro Tips in this episode:
- Blogging tips including frequency and relevancy
- Her strategy for posting and promoting
- How many social media channels are “do-able”
- Posting where your audience is
- Forum reader comments – “on” or “off’
- Using negative comments as a topic for a future post
- Scheduling posts with Buffer
- Engaging on the day of releasing new material
- Using LinkedIN like Twitter
- First steps for getting involved on LinkedIN
- When to start sharing content on LinkedIN
- How to be more searchable on LinkedIN
- My trick for putting a Facebook ad in front of LinkedIN friends
- Manipulating your results in Google Search
- Using Alt tags for images you share to increase SEO
- Hacking Facebook organic reach with Facebook Live
- Sharing your Instagram posts to Facebook
- The incredible value of collecting fans email addresses
- Using SumoMe (a free tool) to help get email addresses
- Experimenting with Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Convert Kit
- Ditching vanity metrics and focusing on engagement
- Getting 60% of her blog referrals from … Pinterest!
- Using Google Analytics to understand your fan engagement
and honestly too much more to list!
Kate Dore’s Favorite Social Media Resources
How To Land Freelance Jobs with Social Media
How and Why to Collect Emails Using Your Website https://raventools.com/blog/collect-emails-on-your-website/
Everything You Need to Know about Snapchat
Gary Vaynerchuk on Why Snapchat Matters
My Resources Page: http://cashvilleskyline.com/resources/
Social Media tools Kate Dore likes …
Buffer – Twitter scheduling
Mention – Brand Monitoring
Social Warfare – Social media sharing plugin
To find out more about Kate Dore visit any of her links below!
“Club 52” is a 52 week, email based stand-up program. It will include a weekly challenge designed to help you become a better comedian. This year long program will feature an email every Friday from me. I will ask you to take a serious look at some of your business practices, writing processes, performance techniques, branding, marketing and a whole lot more.
The program starts the week you join and continues for 52 weeks as long as you are still supporting the podcast through Patreon at the $7 a month level.