Do you want to punch you speech, program, training or act?
In person, over the phone, Google Hangout, ZOOM, or via Skype, you can now work one-on-one with Rik to develop your material to the best it can be! As these classes have grown so has the request for one-on-one coaching sessions. Now you can receive:
- Answers to questions about any and all aspects of comedy writing and performing
- Feedback on any comedy video you have posted online
- Personalized instruction centered on improving your weakest points to become a more well-rounded performer
- Real-time joke editing and tweaking
- Frank and direct evaluation of material in a private environment
- Personalized assignments designed to strengthen your point of view
- Time-accountability to help develop more material
- Insight as to why specific jokes aren’t working
- Tips on restructuring your material so each bit shines in the best light
- And much more!
It is your time, so let’s use it as best as we can for your specific needs! You can opt-out at any time. All consults and material discussed remain private. It is highly recommended you have some experience onstage or have taken the Stand-Up Level One: Writing course before registering for the one-on-one coaching sessions. This is for your benefit as there is an amazing amount of info in that class. Rates vary by project length and interaction. If interested, email: firstname.lastname@example.org schedule your first call today.
Other online courses currently in development include “The Business of Comedy” and “Contact to Contract.”