Pre-register now. E-mail Rik at SchoolOfLaughs@gmail.com with “save my comedy business workshops Spot” in the heading and your name and cell phone in the body of the message. I’ll reply back and let you know if a spot is available. You will learn more in this session about the business side of being funny than some comics learn in their entire career. You can take this class without any experience. It is a real eye-opener into the world of comedy as a career.
Comedy Business Workshops
Dates TBA / Early 2021
E-mail email@example.com and ask to “Save myComedy Business Workshops” spot
Held @ S.I.R. 1101 Cherry Avenue Nashville, TN 37203 (Free Parking On-Site)
Investment: $99 total (includes “Lifetime Membership”)
“Rik is funny and a great businessman, but perhaps his best quality is his desire to help others succeed. I walked away from his comedy business classes with some information that far exceeded the cost of the class. I highly recommend everything he offers! If he was a Cracker Barrel waiter, he would wear an apron with Four Stars!” – Addison Tweedy
- What goes in my promo kit?
- When should I approach the clubs?
- How do I get in with bookers?
- How do I promote myself? Do I need a web site?
- What is deductible?
- How much do comedians make?
- What market best suits my act?
- What is a realistic timeline for my career?
- What merchandise sells? Where do I get it?
- What should I do for free, and where do I draw the line?
- What’s the difference between a comedian and a funny speaker?
and MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!
Comedy business workshops are the best way to shave years off the learning curve and get on track from day one. While I can’t remove all trial and error from your experience. I can help you understand why some approaches work better than others.