Pre-register now. E-mail Rik at SchoolOfLaughs@gmail.com with “interested in the comedy business course” in the subject line. Include your name and cell phone in the body of the message. I’ll reply back and let you know when the online course is launched.
- What goes in my promo kit?
- When should I approach the clubs?
- How do I get in with bookers?
- How do I promote myself? Do I need a web site?
- What is deductible?
- How much do comedians make?
- What market best suits my act?
- What is a realistic timeline for my career?
- What merchandise sells? Where do I get it?
- What should I do for free, and where do I draw the line?
- What’s the difference between a comedian and a funny speaker?
“Rik is funny and a great businessman, but perhaps his best quality is his desire to help others succeed. I walked away from his comedy business classes with some information that far exceeded the cost of the class. I highly recommend everything he offers! If he was a Cracker Barrel waiter, he would wear an apron with Four Stars!” – Addison Tweedy
and MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!
Comedy business workshops are the best way to shave years off the learning curve and get on track from day one. While I can’t remove all trial and error from your experience. I can help you understand why some approaches work better than others.