Chris Ruppe is our guest on this episode, and he is also our Patreon sponsor. I first met Chris at a Christian Comedy Association conference. Since then he has developed material and started to think about going full time into comedy. Along those lines, Chris had some specific questions about making that move. If you are considering making comedy a full-time job, this episode is a must-listen.
CHRIS RUPPE SHOW NOTES
- How he got started promoting shows before being a comedian
- Jokes he’s working on now
- Tips on finding an “extra gear” to copse your show on
- Writing his closing bits
- A fun way to find out who you talk about in your show
- Paul Gilmartin’s “Sister Joan” poem
- Tips on when to go full time in comedy
- How do you navigate secular shows as a Christian comedian?
- Do you think it is okay to collaborate as a comedian?
- Tips on getting booked.
And much, much more.
Or click here: