Sign up for our
Podcast and Blog
LINKEDIN STRATEGIES WITH DAVE DELANEY [EP. 120]
The Nashville Business Journal calls him a “power leader of technology in Nashville”. He is the recipient of the prestigious Digital Media Champion AIM Award by the American Marketing Association in Nashville.
So ... he gets it. Fortunately for us, we can pick his brain and try to absorb some of that knowledge.
We cover a lot of ground, specifically we talk about:
- LinkedIn Strategies for leveraging our "connections"
- Making sure our profile is "keyword rich"
- Why SEO is important even on LinkedIn
- One aspect of LInkedIN we probably aren't tapping into
- Using SLIDESHARE to get videos onto LInkedIN
- Creating mini e-books
- Ways to ask for recommendations
- How to leave a recommendation
- Search tips including how to reach decision makers
- Using Gumroad to accept money for products
- Advanced search options
- Exporting our connections (including their emails) for marketing
- Using a CRM like Contactually to help organize "buckets" of leads
- Judd Apatow's book "Sick in the head" and Dave's article that summarizes it
and much, much more. If you are in need of LinkedIn Strategies then this is the episode yo'v been waiting for! Grab a pen, paper and headphones and listen in!
ABOUT DAVE DELANEY ...
Dave Delaney is a popular keynote speaker, author and digital marketing consultant. When he is not focusing on his clients, he can be found hanging with his family, and writing here and on his personal blog.
Delaney is best recognized for his work in the digital marketing, social media strategy, and business networking spaces. Delaney is the author of the acclaimed book, New Business Networking, and has a bi-monthly column in The Tennessean newspaper.
Delaney has been featured in Billboard Magazine as a digital marketing expert to follow on Twitter. In 2015, Forbes featured him as a professional networking expert to watch. Delaney has also appeared in articles in USA Today, BBC, Entrepreneur, Mashable, Venture Beat, The Tennessean, Nashville Business Journal, and Toronto Globe and Mail.
WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR STAND-UP COMEDY TO BE ON THE PODCAST?
I am looking for a few listeners who have new premises they would like to brainstorm. If you have the ability to RECORD your set, I would love to have you on the show! We will brainstorm over a Google Hangout, then you will need to bring back an audio clip within two weeks to include in the show.
Limited time 20% off coupon code for online courses!
Use coupon code “20POD20” for 20% off any online comedy writing class during the month of September, 2016. Just enter that coupon code at check out to reduce your investment by 20%. Visit THIS PAGE to view the course offerings.