Here is just a snapshot of the Social Media Pro Tips in this episode:
- Using Mailchimp for free to get your email list started
- Facebook audiences (and look-a-alike audiences)
- Utilizing your email list to sell merchandise
- Tracking interest and clicks to gauge engagement
- Using social media to build relationships
- Two things she would NEVER do
- building trust with your audience
- What your sharing tactics may have in common with a flock of geese
- How frequently she shares and posts on four different platforms
- Using tools like Buffer and Tailwind to help schedule posts
- Twitter lists and how to use them
- Narrowing down your incoming posts
- Why patience is key but monitoring interest is more valuable
- Where she would advise spending money
- What to make sure of BEFORE you spend money 🙂
- Facebook ads and boosts
- Where you can hire a social media assistant
- Knowing your hour worth and subbing out tasks to save money
- Facebook groups and pages
and honestly too much more to list!
Kate Dore’s Favorite Social Media Resources
How To Land Freelance Jobs with Social Media
How and Why to Collect Emails Using Your Website https://raventools.com/blog/collect-emails-on-your-website/
Everything You Need to Know about Snapchat
Gary Vaynerchuk on Why Snapchat Matters
My Resources Page: http://cashvilleskyline.com/resources/
Social Media tools Kate Dore likes …
Buffer – Twitter scheduling
Mention – Brand Monitoring
Social Warfare – Social media sharing plugin
To find out more about Kate Dore visit any of her links below!
“Club 52” is a 52 week, email based stand-up program. It will include a weekly challenge designed to help you become a better comedian. This year long program will feature an email every Friday from me. I will ask you to take a serious look at some of your business practices, writing processes, performance techniques, branding, marketing and a whole lot more.
The program starts the week you join and continues for 52 weeks as long as you are still supporting the podcast through Patreon at the $7 a month level.
Questions? Email me (Rik) at SchoolOfLaughs@gmail.com. Or call 1-888-895-8549. Or. if you are ready, head on over to www.Patreon.com/SchoolOfLaughs to get started.