Jane Atkinson is f
JANE ATKINSON SHOW NOTES
- If you don’t get YOUR fee you haven’t shown them enough value.
- The discovery call.
- Planning strategically what your outreach is going to be.
- Making 50 connections, a month or 50 connections a week depending on how aggressive you’re going to be.
- Avoiding the spray and pray approach.
- You can’t you can’t make big decisions playing small.
- Do a lot of homework on the audience.
- Being someone who doesn’t listen with their mouth.
- What changed as a result of our work together.
- Knowing what’s working, what’s needs fixing.
- Do I need a team or somebody to hire to get in there?
- Think about your business as a whole, rather than that day to day working in the business.
- Is your website clear on the value that you’re bringing to the table?
- Is your video is being effective in getting you the gig every time?
- How are you reaching out to people?
- What target markets are you approaching?
- Using virtual assistants such as Biz Ease.
And a whole lot more!
Link not working? Try HERE instead.
LEARN MORE ABOUT JANE ATKINSON
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Jane.Speaker.Launcher
WATCH ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/janeatkinson
VIEW ON INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/janeatkinson1/
This episode is brought to you by Patreon supporter CHRIS RUPPE and CLUB 52.
Club 52 is a one-year program designed to challenge you to get bigger, better and more bookable. You will be prompted to examine your material, performance and business practices via email each week.
You will define your stage persona, style and point of view. You will learn how to create expectations through your marketing, branding and introductions. From nailing your elevator pitch, to refining your value proposition, you will learn how to make it easier for bookers to hire you.
Meet comics from around the country during a quarterly online “hangout”. As a group, we tackle our top struggles and how to approach overcoming them. Think of it as your personal monthly mastermind group. Over the course of the year you will learn how to get more gigs, and leverage every opportunity that comes your way.