Sandi Joy Chadwick turned what could have been a major disappointment (loss of her singing voice) into a victory when she switched her focus to comedy. It took a little encouragement from others to take that initial step. Another nudge from a co-worker led to some bigger breaks.
Today Sandi is 20 some odd months into her journey as a full time comedian. We cover a lot of ground, including:
- The differences between singing and stand-up
- Why WalMart worked out for her
- Winning a nationwide talent show
- Appearing at the same event as Tom Cruise
- Connecting and building rapport with the audience
- The importance of networking
- The one thing you can’t outsource as a comedian
- Taking chances during a show
- The benefit of a supportive family
- Going full time and the challenges associated with it
and much, much more!
Learn more about Sandi Joy Chadwick!
Visit her WEBSITE: SandiJoyComedy.com