Max Winfrey – a Stunt Comedian – has toured all over the U.S. and Canada. Max has performed for many Fortune 500 Companies. He has made numerous appearances on national television. Max was also a semi finalist on NBC’s America’s Got Talent.
He recently appeared at my “second job” the Huckabee Show on TBN. You can see a link to that video HERE.
I met Max through the Christian Comedy Association. Since then, he and I have become friends. I wanted to share his story with you.
MAX WINFREY SHOW NOTES
As usual, we cover a lot of ground on this episode. A few highlights include:
- Learning how to juggle at a leadership camp
- Noticing how danger appeals to people
- Being inspired by the Harem Globetrotters
- Setting psychological traps for people on stage
- Enabling people to participate
- Seeing Penn and Teller WAY before they became famous
- Getting an early gig at Kings Dominion Virginia
- How he almost lost his foot
- Why he had to ask a lady not to breath on the torches
- Appearing on America’s Got Talent in 2011
- What the greatest prize and biggest gifts really are
And a whole lot more!
Link not working? Try HERE instead.
LEARN MORE ABOUT MAX WINFREY
FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/StuntComedian/
WATCH ON YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/maxwinfrey
VIEW ON INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/stuntcomedian/
This episode is brought to you by Patreon supporter KAY DODD and CLUB 52.
Club 52 is a one-year program designed to challenge you to get bigger, better and more bookable. You will be prompted to examine your material, performance and business practices via email each week.
You will define your stage persona, style and point of view. You will learn how to create expectations through your marketing, branding and introductions. From nailing your elevator pitch, to refining your value proposition, you will learn how to make it easier for bookers to hire you.
Meet comics from around the country during a quarterly online “hangout”. As a group, we tackle our top struggles and how to approach overcoming them. Think of it as your personal monthly mastermind group. Over the course of the year you will learn how to get more gigs, and leverage every opportunity that comes your way.
Club 52 is available to anyone supporting the podcast through Patreon at $7 a month or more. To learn more about Patreon, just click here. Or go to SchoolOflaughs.com/Patreon