Aaron Weber is a standup comic born and raised in Montgomery, Alabama. After graduating from Notre Dame in 2014, he moved to Nashville and started doing standup. Since then, he’s become a regular at Zanies Comedy Club and has performed all over the country. In 2018, he competed in the Laughing Skull Comedy Festival and was a part of John Crist‘s record-breaking Human Being Tour.
We get into a lot of fun topics today, including:
AARON WEBER SHOW NOTES
- Performing some comedy at Notre Dame
- Memorizing comedy specials when he was a kid
- Becoming the youngest comedian to perform at the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, TN
- Going to his first Nashville open mic night
- The benefits of being easy to work with
- Performance skills learned on the John Crist tour dates
- How he got invited to perform at the Grand Ole Opry
- His approach to writing comedy
- Keeping his material fresh
- Spotting and correcting “tics” on stage
- Building his own web site to look like a MySpace profile
And a whole lot more!
Learn more about Aaron at www.aaronwebercomedy.com
This episode is brought to you by Patreon Sponsor Paul Swann. To lean how you can support the podcast please visit www.SchoolOfLaughs.com/Patreon. With a small recurring monthly contribution you can help keep the podcast going strong. And in return, you will have the opportunity to join CLUB 52 – the only weekly program for comedians who want to get bigger, better and more bookable!